8.09.2008

Getting to know me

Because it's been a while; because I had a long, late night last night, and as a result, my brain/motor skills today are sketchy at best; and because I'm feeling a little goofy… I'm taking the easy way out. As usual, thanks to Marcy. Ladies and gentlemen, the Finish the Forty Sentences Meme:

1. My uncle once owned a Cadillac. It was called the Banana car, due to the unfortunate color.

2. Never in my life have I eaten veal. And I never will, either.

3. When I was five I had a hernia operation. Because I was laid up, I missed the class trip to the circus; so my kindergarten teacher brought me back a really cool circus pencil box filled with all kinds of cool colored pencils. In my five year old artist's mind, that totally made up for missing the trip.

4. High School was long and painful.

5. I will never forget giving birth. Also long and painful. Just kidding, girls!

6. I once met this guy, who was the opposite of me in in oh-so-many ways... so we got married and had some kids. It's worked out rather nicely.

7. There's this girl I know who throws a mean mom's night out.

8. Once, at a bar I got carded. True story.

9. By noon, I'm usually hungry.

10. Last night I had a really great mom's night out at my pal Barb's.

11. If I only had those really great shoes!

12. Next time I go to church will be Christmas.

13. Terry Shiavo is the reason behind so many living wills.

14. What worries me most is my girls growing up in this world.

15. When I turn my head left, I see Ashlee.

16. When I turn my head right, I see the kitchen. Which reminds me, I'm hungry.

17. You Mattio know(s) I'm lying when I say the shoes were 90% off. Sorry baby, they never are.

18. What I miss most about the eighties is everything but the clothes and the hair. And that big hole in the ozone right above my hair.

19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I would be... I don't know. I don't know enough Shakespeare to answer honestly.

20. By this time next year I will have thought of something to blog about :)

21. A better name for me would be Angelina Jolie. A better paycheck for me would be Angelina Jolie's, as well.

22. I have a hard time understanding mean people.

23. If I ever go back to school, I would learn another language.

24. You know I like you if I talk to you. I'm not a big fan of talking to those I dislike.

25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be the Academy. Because naturally the award I'll be winning will be due to my acting talent.

26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro started a rock band. Gerry's on the drums.

27. Take my advice, don't let Geraldine Ferraro play the drums.

28. My ideal breakfast is something I don't have to spend 3 hours at the gym working off.

29. A song I love, but do not have the theme to the Office. Actually, I would like to own it as a ringtone, and then set all my client's rings to that.

30. If you visit my hometown, you'd better stop by and visit me, as I still live here!

31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars is the name of Darwin, Mozart, Slim Picken's and Geraldine Ferraro's rock band.

32. Why won't people just play nice?

33. If you spend the night at my house you'd better claim your bed early. We don't exactly have enough to go around.

34. I'd stop my wedding for no one. I didn't stop it for terrorists and anthrax, so what makes anyone else so special? (I got married in October, 2001. The headline in the morning's news was that Tom Brokaw's office was sent some anthrax. I saw the headline and immediately blurted out, "There's no anthrax on MY wedding day!!!")

35. The world could do without war.

36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than vote Republican.

37. My favorite blond(s) is are my girls.

38. Paper clips are more useful than beef jerky.

39. If I do anything well, it's buy shoes. I totally rock at that.

40. And by the way: I was lying about the whole lying thing, Mattio. Of course I only buy shoes that are 90% off!

No comments: