2.26.2008

Thoughts, musings, oddities, and the like

Thank goodness my computer is about 5 feet from my bed--I was playing catch up on emails late into the night tonight, and it's a short walk to bed, sweet bed.

----

Is it possible to leave Target and not spend $150+? If so, can someone explain this strange and fascinating phenomenon? I don't think it will happen to me in my lifetime...

----

Is it me, or is there a "leap year" overkill in advertising? I just read an article in the Times, about how everybody is jumping on the leap year bandwagon. But if everybody is advertising, "leap into savings!" then how are companies differentiating themselves--and, more importantly, standing out?

----

Designing cookie logos has to be one of the best projects out there. The research, of which the crumbs are on my kitchen table, was deish. Now, if only Starbucks needed a Frappacino freelancer :)

----

The gym I belong to serves pizza on Monday nights, and bagels on Tuesday mornings. I can't decide if this is brilliant or not. On the one hand, by serving fatty foods, you are keeping clients coming. On the other, aren't gyms supposed to promote health?

No comments: