6.20.2008

Friday fill ins

It's been a crazy week, and I haven't had a ton of time to post (although I have quite a few ideas in my head); so I took the easy way out with a Friday Fill in. Happy weekend!

1. A smile is worth a million bucks--especially from my kids!.

2. Monopoly is my favorite board or card game.

3. I would love to have more down time with my family in my life and less work related stress (although, wouldn't we all??).

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of flip flops (natch), the beach, Cape Cod, and a cold beer on a hot day. Ahhhhh...

5. I just remembered I need to check and see if I've made the kids doctor's appointments. Yep, I have!

6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: off the top of my head, "Please, please, please; let me, let me, let me; let me get what I want, this time" from the song of the same title, by the Smiths.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading more of my book (it's express from the library, which means I have until Tuesday to finish it), tomorrow my plans include the beach, if the weather cooperates! and Sunday, I want to relax, but I know I'll end up working!

No comments: