1.04.2011

New work!

Awwww, yeah.

I've been a busy little bunny lately, so as a result, my little bliggity-blog friends, is that I have a bunch of new work to show. Woo to the hoo!

First up, a logo for a company based out of Greenwich that specializes in home automation (custom-controlled lighting, security, home theater, etc): Blueprint Home Technologies. Here's all the first round logos I presented, with the final logo at the end. Drumroll, please...



First, we have the actual blueprint symbol for an overhead light. I actually learned tons about blueprint symbols--and what they mean--on this project (you'd think I would've learned this lesson during our home construction. You know, when I had plans to look at at my leisure).




A play on the letter B and a fingerprint.







These two fingerprint ideas stemmed from the idea that this type of service is completely customizable, and individual.





A clever play on the BP initials without being obvious--after all, nobody wants their business to be associated with the initials BP.





And finally, playing around with circuitry.

So. What did they choose? More drumroll...



A completely unique take on the BP initials, this logo doesn't come across as too feminine, and has some movement. This one was my favorite, too.

Hopefully I will have some business cards and a website to show off in a few short weeks. In the meantime, let me know what you think!

No comments: