10.07.2008

Cool type, cool posters

I was doing some research for a cookie website today... and I came across these most awesome posters:






OK, first of all... I know. These have nothing to do with cookies. But listen, the internet is a big place, and sometimes a girl gets sidetracked. Especially when she comes across a creative use of type and maps, such as this.

According to the website, fellow graphic designer Jenny Beorkrem was searching for a poster of Chicago, and came up empty. So she did what any other poster-loving graphic designer would do: she designed her own. Thus, Ork Posters was born.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

2 comments:

ZoesMom said...

Seriously brilliant. I'd like to have one of those framed at my house.

Anonymous said...

Very cool...my CT born husband would love to have a solid reminder of the place I hijacked him from!!