7.13.2008

Logomania

I'm working on a new logo for a wedding photographer. In my research, I always spend an insane amount of time at logolounge--it's good inspiration, and you can search every logo in their database.

However, much as I love logolounge, they don't filter what logos appear on their site (They save the best of the best for their books). Basically, if you pay the annual dues, you can upload your logos and add them to their database. Which essentially means that some of the logos on the site are less than stellar--and dated.

However, I just came across logopond, which describes itself as "The cream of the crop, top notch identity work from very skilled designers."

And do you know what? It is. The logos are beautiful--I've already spent a decent amount of time here, mouth agape, puddle of drool starting to collect on keyboard.

Sigh.

No comments: