2.23.2011

Want:

Whoa.

A couple of years ago I stumbled upon a blog called Chair Whore, which A) I love, and B) describes me rather well--if only because when I see a chair I love (which happens often), I HAVE SUCH A REACTION. It's almost like shoes--except I have a closet for shoes. If I started buying chairs the way I buy shoes... well, let's just say that it would put a strain on my marriage.

But a girl can drool; and drool I did when I found this gorgeousness over on design*sponge yesterday:



The Farmhouse chair, from Bend is beautiful. First of all, it comes in orange (everything should come in orange). If an item is available in orange, I immediately stop and look anyway. But holy cow. WANT.



The Lucy and Ethel chairs are lovely, as well--but the other chair on the Bend site that made me stop in my tracks is the Bunny.

The great thing about these chairs is that they're versatile, and can be used indoors and out. Well, and they come in orange.

No comments: