2.03.2011

The charmed life

I discovered the impossibly adorable Matchbook Magazine last week:



An e-zine that has branded itself as a "field guide to a charmed life," this look book is the brainchild of Katie Armour and Jane Lilly Warren. Adorable illustrations and fantastic photography are just part of the magazine's charm; inside you'll find everything from editors' wish lists, to Warby Parker (a fantastic online optical shop that not only sells glasses for $95, but also donates a pair of glasses when one is purchased. Words cannot express my disappointment in the fact that they do not sell bifocals. Sigh), to letterpress (YUM), to cover girl Lela Rose.

I feel like Matchbook is the type of magazine poised to take that spot in my magazine archives that Blueprint left behind. I am completely smitten.

No comments: