12.29.2007

Fresh Air Ideas

So I've had this marketing idea kind of lingering in my head for the past couple of weeks... and unfortunately, I haven't had a moment to myself to really concentrate on turning it into the fantastic idea that it has the potential to be. Until today.

It was a balmy 50 degrees here in Connecticut, so I decided to take a late afternoon walk. All by myself, for one hour. I walked my usual route, which includes a swing through Fairfield U; which was really nice, because the campus is completely empty. And that's when the ideas started to pour in. I couldn't get home fast enough to write it all down.

It was nice to get outside and get some fresh air for an extended period of time, but even nicer to come home with a page's worth of great ideas. If this is what happens when I get fresh air, I definitely have to get out more often!!

No comments: