12.09.2011

Friday LOLs (Christmas Edition):

If you've ever head a supervisor (and 12 "experts") standing over your shoulder, telling you to constantly tweak something that was perfect to begin with ("Add a little more blue to that green. No, just a hair more. No, now I think that's too much. Bob, what do you think?" "Well, since I have had *considerable* experience with the color green, I can tell you that taking some of the blue out would really make it more... well, green." And so on, and so on), than you'll appreciate this greeting from Dailey and Associates:

3 comments:

Jessica Deering said...

I almost shot french fry out of my nose. Thanks for the laugh!

Stephen said...

I'n not sure if it being so real makes it funnier or scarier!

Stephen said...

I'n not sure if it being so real makes it funnier or scarier!